Post-Workout Sweat Bag
BagFresh is a reusable sweat bag that provides an antimicrobial solution to contain dirty activewear, workout gear and shoes. This double layered, zipper sweat bag helps to keep the dirty and wet gear isolated from the dry stuff in your sports bag. The inner fabric is treated with an antimicrobial technology, which stops bacteria and odor growth from sweat and dirt. The outer fabric is made of 100% RPET recycled materials, which makes it a sustainable and more eco-friendly alternative to single use plastic bags. This bag is lightweight and foldable, which makes it fit easily in your sports bag for a hygienic storage on-the go.
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Antimicrobial protection to lock in bacteria and odor.
- Reusable; a smart alternative to single-use plastic bags.
- Eco-conscious; made of RPET recycled fabric.
- Lightweight; convenient to pack inside your sports or gym bag.
- YKK zipper closure; durable closing solution.
- Waterproof; avoiding water leakage.
- Outer fabric is made of durable 100% RPET fabric (made of recycled plastic)
- 100% polyester mesh inner fabric is treated with antimicrobial formula to lock in odors and bacteria
- Durable YKK zipper
- Washable and reusable
- Light-weight and foldable for easy on-the-go storage inside your sports bag.
- Size 43 x 34 cm (17″ x 13.5″)
Yes, the bag can be machine washed in cold water. Do not use bleach, do not tumble dry, dry flat, do not iron, do not dry clean.
The BagFresh sweat bag measures 17” x 13.5” and can hold a volume of about 18 liters. This equals to (for example) a pair of running shoes, a gym towel, a shirt and a pair of shorts.
For the bag’s lifetime. The antimicrobial treatment is embedded in the manufacturing process. It offers a permanent hygienic protection that does not reduce over time, even after multiple washing cycles.
What are the environmental benefits of BagFresh?
BagFresh is partly made of 100% RPET recycled fabric. RPET helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste by giving a second life to plastic bottles that otherwise would end up in a landfill or the ocean. Recycled polyester takes 59% less energy to produce compared to virgin polyester, which contributes to a lower carbon emission. Furthermore, using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. Our reusable BagFresh sweat bag is also a smart antimicrobial alternative to disposable, single-use plastic bags that often end up in our oceans and landfills.