Alcohol-free Hand Sanitizer – 3 Pack
HandFresh offers a post-workout solution to sanitize hands when soap and water are not immediately available. Our foaming formula protects athletes against harmful germs and bacteria from sweat or contaminated equipment. This FDA approved product contains Benzalkonium Chloride as active ingredient and kills 99.99% of most common germs in 15 seconds without leaving a sticky residue. HandFresh is alcohol-free and contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for a soft feel to the skin. The compact size bottle is ideal to take on the go in your sports bag or car for use after training or competition.
Quantity: 3 bottles per box
- No Alcohol Foam Sanitizer 4” across x 2.55” tall
- Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w.Antibacterial Agent
- Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could casuse disease
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush with water.
- I Stop use and ask a doctor if, in rare instances, rednesS or irritation develops and persists for over 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center.
- Directions: Apply a small amount of product to palms. Briskly rub, covering hands with product until dry.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol. Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Albe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Does not dry the skin
- Contains Aloe and Vitamin E for soothing skin.
- Compact bottle, easy on-the-go and to carry in your sports bag.
- Product dries by itself, no water needed.
- Contains Benzalkonium Chloride as the active ingredient.
Yes, our foam formula contains Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) as active ingredient. BZK is one of FDA’s approved active ingredients that is considered safe and effective in OTC hand sanitizers to kill bacteria and germs. Please note: Using soap and water is still considered most effective in sanitizing hands.
Yes. Hand sanitizers with Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) as active ingredient are as effective as alcohol-based hand sanitizers in killing germs. Both product forms are FDA Monograph for “leave on” products, and both are fast acting and allow for use without water or towels.
No, HandFresh is made of a skin-friendly formula that does not contain alcohol, which is the component that causes to dry out skin. In fact, HandFresh has a moisturizing effect on the skin due to the Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that are part of the formula.